Looking for ways to fan the flames of desire and add more passion to your relationship? Look no further than tips on kissing.
Kissing is more than just the touching of lips. It's the expression of attraction and desire. It's the starting point of something deeper and more intimate. The perfect kiss can communicate emotions that words can't capture and convey feelings more eloquently than any Romantic poet or Hollywood movie. It can melt your partner's heart, make the body tingle and consume a moment so completely that the rest of the world fades away.
The kiss is the lifeblood of so many sensual moments, whether you're making love, playing with sex toys, engaging in fantasy play or leading up to all of the above. How many men want to be the hero who sweeps his lady off her feet with the ardor of his kisses? And how many women long for that moment when the physical and the emotional merge-and her heart races while her knees go weak?
The art of great kissing isn't only for poets and scriptwriters. By embracing a few tips on kissing you can write your own special moments and experience an intimate connection that expresses both your heartfelt feelings and deepest desires. So why not give these tips a try?
1. Vary your technique. From a gentle brushing of lips to lingering contact that goes on forever... you can be romantic, sweet, sassy or passionate. Different kisses convey different emotions. Experimenting with your technique can replace predictability with the unexpected; adding variety can keep things interesting and exciting.
2. Kiss more than just the lips. An old-fashioned 'hand kiss' can be very sexy, especially if accompanied by the right romantic words. Eyelids, hands, neck, ears or shoulders are perfect places to let your lips sensually explore your partner's hotspots.
3. Use your hands, not just your mouth. When it comes to kissing, your hands can be just as essential as your lips. Caressing the face, rubbing the shoulders, embracing or running your fingers through your partner's hair are intimate ways of making your kisses more passionate, while at the same time conveying the intensity of your feelings and intentions.
4. Use your tongue. With its rich supply of nerves and blood vessels, the tongue is very sensitive, sensual and can deepen the intimacy of your kisses. Use the tip of your tongue to trace your partner's lips, explore inside the mouth, French kiss or flirt with the earlobes. (Some people love this and some people don't-the fun is finding out what your partner loves.) Experiment to find the likes and dislikes and discover how your tongue can be a more effective tool of seduction.
5. Set the stage. A kiss engages all your senses. It's as much about taste and smell as it is about touch. A kiss should taste good. Put sugar or something sweet on your lips, exchange a mint or piece of chocolate, wear flavored lip gloss or trace your partner's mouth with a little wine. Make sure your kiss smells as great as it tastes.
6. Be in the moment. The best kisses happen when both people are comfortable and relaxed. Awkward body positions can be distracting and wreck the mood. So get comfy, then work on the emotional component. Loving words and genuine compliments let your partner know you are right there in the moment, focused on him or her and attuned to his or her response. An intense kiss shows your lover that there's nowhere else you'd rather be.
A kiss is more than the mere meeting of lips. It's a way of expressing emotion, igniting passion and complementing your sexual intimacy. By broadening your technique and experimenting with tips on kissing, you can generate deeper intimacy and achieve, in the words of French writer Guy de Maupassant, a true 'intermingling of hearts.
Credit by : Michael K Rasmussen